Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirm patient demographics, insurance, and referring physician information is accurately entered into the practice management system.
- Confirm insurance verifications and authorizations, as required.
- Communicate with office staff and billers regarding authorizations and referrals
- Code physician charges from hospital rounds and surgeries
- Enter all CPT and ICD 10 coding into the practice management system timely and accurately
- Interact with physicians and billers with questions on information submitted for coding and review
- Review Medicare Local Coverage Determination (LCD’s) and Medicare bulletin updates and Medicare NCCI updates
- Review coding denials from payers and requests for notes for claim review and processing
- Detail-oriented and possesses excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Work under limited supervision with the ability to understand and meet deadlines as workload necessitates.
- Ensure applicable laws and regulations of working with confidential information are adhered to
- Meet department productivity standards
- Must be able to plan and prioritize workflow
- Active/Current CPC Certification
Additional Job Details
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous, People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects, Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture, Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail, Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Interested candidates can share your updated resume at email@example.com along with following mandatory details like…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.