Our client has provided health insurance to local communities for many years. With strong partnerships among the state’s healthcare community, the client is committed to high-quality care and health outcomes. ESN has worked with the client over many years, and together we’ve successfully built teams with project managers, software engineers, architects, business analysts, and other technical professionals for their projects.
The client was moving from a legacy-based patient-information system to a portal-based electronic process built on the Microsoft suite of technologies with the following aspects:
- Software redesign and redevelopment, done by developers experienced in Microsoft-based services
- Creation of digital apps for mobile devices
- Strengthening of the client’s data-analytics resources
- Lack of technical resources to execute the projects in very high demand and competitive talent market
- Eliminate project impacts and take advantage of the time to market opportunities
ESN assisted the client by providing the right resources with the required experience and skills in a timely manner. ESN was able to become a valued partner by helping the client execute the projects, reduce the backlog, and enable faster release of the products.